Tuesday, June 5, 2012

17 weeks

How big is baby this week: 


http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/slideshow/how-big-is-baby.aspx?page=14



Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: +1 lb from starting weight

Symptoms: Felt great all week

Cravings: fruit, jalapenos and Bryan got me hooked on Bob Evan's frozen mashed potatos and cherry limeades.

Aversions: Nothing really....I should try and give hamburger meat a try again.

Sleep: Sleeping fine with the usual 2 bathroom visits a night. Last week I had two baby dreams. One where I heard baby cry and one where I actually delivered the baby and was upset because I didn't do a water birth.

I am loving: That it's Summer time and all the fun activities.

I miss: Cold deli meat and beer

I am looking forward to: Appointment on Thursday

I'm spazzing about:  No spazzing this week. :)

It's a....: Now that it's getting so close to when we could actually find out the baby's gender it's going to be hard to wait until September. I know it will be fun to wait though so it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment