Tuesday, May 29, 2012

16 weeks

http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/slideshow/how-big-is-baby.aspx?page=13

Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: Down 3 lbs from last week for a -1 starting weight....I promise I'm eating just fine :)

Symptoms: Felt great all week

Cravings: Iced tea, Olives, Tortilla Soup, salad and fruit. [These are foods I love anyway so not really out of the ordinary]

Aversions: Hamburger meat

Sleep: Sleeping fine with the usual 2 bathroom visits a night and weird dreams.

I am loving:  That my parents may have sold their house and will close at the end of June. ( This will be a big family stress reliever so praying everything goes through smoothly)

I miss: Cold deli sandwiches and cold beer

I am looking forward to: Trip to Florida this Thursday and doctor's appointment next Thursday!

I'm spazzing about:  No spazzing this week. :)

Movements: I've continued to feel those flutters I mentioned before here and there in the same area as before. I still can't tell if it's baby or not but I like to think it is. They aren't normal feelings I get and are always when I'm sitting down.

It's a....: Baby Emerson's gender will be be put in an envelope on June 28th (if baby cooperates) and revealed around September 8th. I haven't had any gut feeling torwards boy or girl yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment