Monday, May 21, 2012

15 weeks

How big is baby this week: 



http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/slideshow/how-big-is-baby.aspx?page=12
 


Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: Gained 3 lbs from last week ( I think I must have overloaded on the carbs, haha) for a total of +2 lbs from original starting weight

Symptoms: Getting a few headaches here and there and I admit I think the baby bump is starting to show. I feel like I all of a sudden just popped out.

Cravings: Olives, Tortilla Soup, BBQ hotdog, and fruit.

Aversions: Hamburger meat

Sleep: Sleeping fine with the usual 2 bathroom visits a night and weird dreams.

I am loving:  That my mother-in law (she's a teacher) found out this upcoming school year they will be implementing a new policy that allows for grandparents to take 5 vacation days for a birth of a grandchild.  Perfect timing! :)

I miss: Cold deli sandwiches and cold beer

I am looking forward to: A quick trip to Florida next weekend to visit my sister, Rebecca and attend my cousin, Amanda's graduation party. So excited to see my Florida family!! (Thanks Bryan for being so cool about letting me go and on short notice!)

I'm spazzing about:  In my mind it's becoming more and more real to me each day that that there is a living baby inside of me (this is not a good or bad statement just a netural wow!). I am having the minor freak out in my head or internal emotional dilemma about the baby bump. I want to look pregnant so people know I'm pregnant but I also don't want to really look pregnant too fast or have too big of a baby bump too early. I know this is silly and everyone is different so when I start showing it will be what's right for my body.

It's a....: Baby Emerson's gender will be be put in an envelope on June 28th (if baby cooperates) and revealed around September 8th. I haven't had any gut feeling torwards boy or girl yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment