Overall Status of Baby E
Baby E is healthy and progressing well. :) Not that we were worried but it was a relief to hear all was ok.
|Of course Bryan loves this one!|
|Baby E wouldn't cooperate so this was |
as close to a side profile as we could get.
Baby was very active during appointment.
We're Having A...................
Since we aren't aren't able to tell you today if we are having a boy or girl here are a list of fun things for the day.
|It's determined and in the sealed envelopes!!|
One is a gender ultrasound pic for us and the other is for the cake baker.
Only 72 days until we know! Haha, we may have to cave and look before then.
Do you think it's a boy or a girl??
Gender Predicting-Old Wives Tales
- 1. We tried the ring test and it didn’t move.
- 2. Is baby’s heartbeat above or below 140?
- 3. Do you crave sweet or salty?
- 4. Did you have morning sickness? Yes or No
- 5. Are you moody or happy?
- 6. Is your skin soft or dry?
- 7. Do you sleep on your right or left side?
- 8. Do you have more headaches? Yes or No
Count for girl = 4
Count for boy = 3
- My favorite girl name (and Bryan has agreed to as well) is Addison Grace
- All my favorite boy names Bryan does not like so if you have any boy name suggestions please send!
- We of course just want a healthy baby but when asked if we had a preference we both would say boy.
- My Grandma Webb was born on July 13th, my Mom was born on February 13th, I was born on August 13th, and Baby E's due date is November 13th.....would be interesting if he/she was born on their actual due date.