Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Room

The spare room we have that will be the Baby E's room has been kind of the dumping ground for things that didn't have a specific spot in the house and where Bryan liked to keep his shoes and work clothes. Bryan cleaned the room out on Sunday and it now is completely EMPTY!! I love it. Now we can start putting baby things in there.  :)

Here are some pics of the empty room. I did paint the room less than a year ago because it desperately needed to be painted. I'm so thankful I already did this! I painted a neutral color that could have been for a baby room or for an office. The top is a light grey, middle white chair railing, and a darker grey on the bottom.








































Here is the crib and changing table that I would really like from Pottery Barn and I would like it in the bright white.
I'm still looking around though to see what other options there are.  I would like to get some type of chair that we can use for feedings in the room but I'm not sure what style I want to get.


1 comment: