Monday, June 18, 2012

19 weeks

How big is baby this week: 
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/slideshow/how-big-is-baby.aspx?page=16

Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: +2 lb from starting weight. Despite the small numbers the bump is growing.

Symptoms: Felt pretty good all week with the occasional aches. I could not zip my jeans or my regular black work pants this week. I used the belly band and that helped a lot.

Cravings: No specific cravings this week.

Aversions: No aversions. I did eat a little bit off finely ground up hamburger meat last Monday in tacos and it tasted okay to me.

Sleep: Sleeping okay as usual.

I am loving: Just having fun looking at ways to decorate Baby E's room and all the other baby items with Bryan.

I miss: Not really missing anything.

I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound on June 28th

Movements: I definitely have been feeling baby kick. Several mothers at work and my mom all agreed that what I'm feeling is the baby. It's a lot more pronounced now than before. It kind of feels like little popcorn pops. Yesterday, I felt the strongest kicks so far. I felt one of them on the outside with my hand and than Bryan tried and did feel it once...so that was really cool and on Father's Day!
It's a....: Now that it's getting so close to when we could actually find out the baby's gender it's going to be hard to wait until September. I know it will be fun to wait though so it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment