Monday, June 25, 2012

20 Weeks

How big is baby this week: 


http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/slideshow/how-big-is-baby.aspx?page=17




Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: +3 lb from starting weight.

Symptoms: Felt pretty good all week with the occasional aches.

Cravings: No specific cravings this week.

Aversions: No aversions.

Sleep: Sleeping okay as usual. Starting to feel more pressure on my lower stomach when laying on my back. Your body definitely lets you know when you need to lay on your side.

I am loving: Enjoying cuddle time with Mosby and Jaxson. Love how Bryan has been taking care of me and the dogs. I was super excited that I found black petite maternity dress pants this weekend at Kohls!

I miss: Not really missing anything.

I am looking forward to: June 28th....Big day for the family. Ultrasound day for Bryan and Me, My parents are scheduled to close on their house (Yay!), and my sister, Rebecca is having surgery to remove a mass (non cancerous but needs removed). So prayers all around for Thursday would be great!

Movements: Baby continues to move around and I can tell that the kicks are getting stronger.

It's a....: Now that it's getting so close to when we could actually find out the baby's gender it's going to be hard to wait until September. I know it will be fun to wait though so it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment