Tuesday, September 4, 2012

30 Weeks

How big is baby this week:  size of cucumber! Can't believe that baby could be between the size of 2.5 and 3.8 lbs
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/30-weeks-pregnant.aspx




Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: Forgot again....next doctor's appointment is on Monday, September 10th will update then.

Symptoms: Lower back pain at times, hip pain when I sleep, and tend to be really restless I feel like I have to be up doing something since it's more comfortable to be moving about.
Cravings: My favorite thing this week has been green apples.

Sleep: I've been managing; have some good and some bad days.

I miss: Sitting and laying comfortably.
I am spazzing about: Right now just praying that my mom can make it to the shower on Saturday. She got what we thought was the flu over the weekend but she actually has C-diff. Last I knew mom had went into the ER this morning and was administered to ICU hopfully they can get her rehydrated and treat the c-diff/asthma quick. I just know she'll be so upset and disappointed if she's not able to make it.

I am looking forward to: Of course I am looking forward to and super excited about the baby shower this weekend and finding out if we are having a little girl or boy. :)  

Movements: Baby E continues to be active. In a meeting this morning baby moved the entire hour and I noticed for the first time how you can see the movements go across my stomach or protrude out some so different from the just poking. I think it was extra noticeable in my bright-tight sequined top I was wearing!

Milestones: Bryan and I met with two different friends this weekend to discuss birth stories and specific items to remember when trying to give birth naturally. Both talks were very helpful. We also have a private birthing class set up for September 25 with a doula at the hospital who specializes in water birthing. We may end up hiring her for the birth depending on how our meeting goes with her. We also got the crib and dresser set up this weekend! The room is starting to come together.
It's a....: Boy or Girl??

Finally the last week of not knowing....only 4 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment