Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Weeks

Whoa we are down to single digit weeks left!
How big is baby this week:  size of a pineapple, my favorite!
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/31-weeks-pregnant.aspx

Due Date: November 13, 2012
Weight Gain: 8.5 lbs from starting weight

Symptoms: Lower back pain at times, hip pain when I sleep, and tend to be really restless I feel like I have to be up doing something since it's more comfortable to be moving about.
Sleep: I had the two best nights of sleep in a long time Saturday night and Sunday night! I think I must have just been exhausted from all the fun weekend festivities!

I miss: Staying comfortable, having a drink here and there, my non pregnancy clothes
I am spazzing about: Just want mom to get better and out of the hospital!
I am loving: Loved everything about our shower that was this past weekend. My sister did an amazing job putting everyting together. I loved every bit of it minus mom not being there. Many thanks to all who helped set up and for all who came out to celebrate such a fun time for us!

I am looking forward to: Our birthing class in two weeks.  
Movements: Baby E continues move a lot!

Milestones:
  • Baby's going through major brain, nerve, and eye development. The irises now react to light and all five senses are in working order!

  • My new favorite addition to the baby room...........

    I love this light fixture we got from IKEA.
    Thanks to Becca for picking it up for us in Orlando.
     And for Bryan, his dad, Becca, and Carey for helping to get it all set up.
    
    It's a....: GIRL!



    First Baby Girl purchase!

    2 comments:

    1. What is your secret? 8.5 lbs!!! I probably gained that by 20 weeks with both girls! ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. :) Thanks! No secret just tried to keep eating healthy however after the shower weekend we have had leftover sweets that I haven't been able to say No to. I'm sure I gained several from that! Haha

      ReplyDelete