Tuesday, September 18, 2012

32 Weeks

How big is baby this week:  size of a squash!
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/32-weeks-pregnant.aspx
Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: 
Symptoms: A little more intense lower back pain this week but nothing too bad just uncomfortable. At times slight shortness of breath. I forget sometimes and try to do things like I used to and it catches me off guard. Painting my toenails is not as easy anymore...I got the job done but I for sure could not bend to touch my toes like before. My belly button is normally an "innie" and has not popped out yet but has become more of a straight horizontal line instead of a circle. I also have a very faint linea nigra, the line that goes down the middle of the stomach. WARNING: the following information may be TMI for some readers so skip to the next topic :) (since I use this as my own personal pregnancy journal I want to make sure I put everything down) For those fellow female readers that are curious...... last night I had two sypmtoms occur that for some reason took me a little by surprise. I had some bright red spotting (which was like whoa since haven't seen that in like 8 months) well, it looks like I got the third trimester internal hemorrhoids. It actually made me mad after I realized it.  I guess I felt like I had done something wrong to make me get them. Then during the middle of the night there was a slight wet spot next to me that got narrowed down pretty quick to a leaky breast....sigh I guess I better get used to that.
Sleep: I must be getting used to the lack of continuous sleep I've been able to make it work with my little wedge pillow that goes underneath my belly for support.
I miss: I think I missed my non pregnancy clothes the most this week. I'm starting to not like the pregnancy panels in the maternity pants. I would love to just throw on my regular pair of jeans for the day.

I am spazzing about: Anxious for mom to get better and out of the hospital! The beginning of the week I started to worry about all the things we still needed to get for baby girl but by the end of the weekend I felt like Bryan and I worked really well together to get some of the remaining items on the list. I'm feeling like we are pretty prepared or at least getting there. Getting semi nervous about what contractions will feel like.

I am loving: All the little girl clothes I see...I'm being good and only buying cheap or on clearance items and not going overboard.
I am looking forward to: I got approved for our work from home program so starting this week I will be  working from home on Wednesdays. I'm also looking forward to being off the next 5 Fridays!

Movements: Baby Girl had her most active week yet doing flips and moving around so much during the day while I was at work. It's nice to feel her move so I know she's doing okay but there were a couple times I wanted to tell her it was time to take a nap, haha!
Milestones: It's already that time that I needed to apply for short term disability at work and contact Aetna to get a claim started. Everything is set to go for now.   According to the bump.com.....
  • She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.

  • Bryan and I are meeting with a doula (chiropractic friend of Bryan's) this weekend who has offered her services for free.

    It's a....: GIRL!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment