Tuesday, September 25, 2012

33 Weeks

How big is baby this week:  size of a durian (have no idea what that is)! 


http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/33-weeks-pregnant.aspx

I had to look it up, it's a fruit from Thailand...
here is some perspective on the sizes.

Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: Approximately 12 lbs will find out at the doctor during Thursday's appointment this week.
Symptoms: Minor low back pain, getting bigger up close to my ribs, I am getting more hunger pains randomly throughout the day and I have to eat ASAP or I feel like I could get sick, and I think I'm starting to have some of the false labor/braxton hicks contractions. My stomach will get VERY tight randomly. Oh I almost forgot, VERY warm at night! I think I might be freezing Bryan and the dogs out at night.
Sleep: No real change in sleeping pattern. Managing with the little wedge pillow I have.
I miss: Nothing specific this week.

I am spazzing about: Picking out crib sheets and decoarting her room! I just can't make up my mind and feel overwhelmed for some reason. I normally don't have this problem when I want to decorate.

I am loving: I've had lots of things to be loving recently! Saturday, I had a free hr long massage at Bryan's office. The massage therapist said she was suprised how well my back felt....I attribute that to Bryan's back adjustments he's been giving me. Saturday afternoon we meet with a doula and things went great! She had some really good info to share with us and fit well with our personalities. I love that Bryan and her know each other and have the same views/outlooks so I know they can work well together to help me. Another major plus, she's offering her services for free. Thursday, last week my friend Stefanie had a spa night at her house which was so much fun and relaxing!  I'm having a love/hate relationship with Mosby coming into our room in the middle of the night and wanting to sleep with us. It's so cute when he comes to my side of the bed and gives me the look can I get up there too. I love it for about the first half hour and then I'm so hot and have hardly any room. Lastly, loving that my mom got to come home Monday night from her 3 weeks in the hospital, finally! I must not forget Bryan's been super awesome too! Oh yes, and the weather! :)

Spa night!
I am looking forward to:Of course looking forward to the birthing class Tuesday night. This is totally not like me I never want to skip fall and move right into winter but this weekend all I could think and get excited about was Chirstmas time. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas and of couse looking forward to baby girl being here and enjoying time with family!

Movements: Baby Girl continues to do lots of moving around. It's been hard at times to determine if it's her moving around or if it's a contraction. When she kicks her feet out I feel like it's so close that I could just grab it.
Milestones: 49 days until due date!

It's a....: GIRL!
Had to post this.....
Auntie Sarah sent super cute outfits to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment