Monday, August 27, 2012

29 Weeks

How big is baby this week:  size of an acron squash! Can't believe that baby could be between the size of 2.5 and 3.8 lbs
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/29-weeks-pregnant.aspx


Due Date: November 13, 2012
Bryan and I just found out our neighbors right behind us are having a boy due on November 11th. They had tried for years but the wife has a bone condition that caused them to think they could never get pregnant. This is a high risk pregnancy for them as they are both in their 40s and the wife has an artificial hip due to her bone disease so will have to have a C-section most likey around week 36-37. It will be nice though to chat baby stuff with them and have a kid so close in age to Baby E.

Weight Gain: Apparently, our scale at home is off from the one at the doctor's office. I've only gained 7.5lbs from starting weight. Doctor said all is fine and just wants me to get to 15 lbs by the end...I don't think that will be a problem. :)
Symptoms: Growing belly that has definitely become very firm, some twitching around the ribcage, and right and left hip side pain but only while trying to sleep.

Sleep: This has been the worst week so far for sleep. I gave in and went to sleep out on the couch last night and did a lot better. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do that until a lot later.

I miss: I'm starting to miss my non-pregnant body a little bit. Bending down certain ways isn't as easy, can't pick up heavy things, the dogs want to lay on my lap but the belly just gets in the way, shaving isn't as easy, of course sleeping on my back is a no, can't just jump out of bed like I used to...
I am spazzing about: No spazzing feeling more and more prepared each week and checking things off the list in preparation.

I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to setting up the nursery.
This is as far as I got setting up the crib and dresser set.
 Hopefully, we will get it up this week.
Movements: Baby E was super active all week! 

Milestones: Bryan and I finalized our birth plan ......now I wonder what God's birth plan is for us :)
It's a....: Boy or Girl??
Bryan still thinks baby is a girl and for some reason this week I've felt like baby is a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment