Monday, August 6, 2012

26 Weeks


How big is baby this week:  size of a head of lettuce

http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/26-weeks-pregnant.aspx



Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: Forgot to check this morning will update later today.

Symptoms: My mid back hurts I think from how I sleep and I can't stay comfortable when sitting. Thankfully, I have a live-in chiropractor! :)

Sleep: Sleeping is just ok. Little tossing and turning, bathroom trips and no real comfortable sleep position.

I miss: Sleeping on my back!

I am spazzing about: At this moment right now I am uncharacteristically stressing about lots of things in the future. No need to be just my mood at the moment. Of course now until birth I will have slight nerves about delivery. I wish I could put into exact words how I feel but I'm not a very good writer. I'm a little stressed about the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays this year just making sure that things get done, learning to be a new mom, and trying to enjoy the maternity leave that I do get. Plus, time seems to be going by so fast I feel like we have lots to do still before baby gets here. I wanted some rooms painted before hand, we still need to finish up our birth plan binder, get crib set ordered and other room items.

I am looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to our trip to Michigan this weekend to visit our friends Julie and Adam. It's such a gorgeous place where they live. Can't wait to catch up, meet their new puppy Otto, have some basenji play time, maybe a trip to the lake, and just some time to relax.

Movements: Baby is active most of the day, lots of kicking!

Milestones: 99 days until our due date!

It's a....: Boy or Girl??

33 more days!   Here is a sneak peek of an item my sister made for the shower.....





for another one check out her BLOG  
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment