Monday, August 20, 2012

28 Weeks

How big is baby this week:  size of an eggplant!
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/28-weeks-pregnant.aspx



Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: +10 lbs total from starting weight


Cravings: Sparkling water and grapes

Symptoms: Just the growing belly and feeling it grow up around my ribcage.

Sleep: I shouldn't be complaining this early about sleep as I know it will continue to get worse the next few months.  Just slightly frustrated that I can't get comfortable when I go to sleep. I got a little pillow to help prop under my belly which did help a little with the uncomfortable stretching and upper back twinges.

I miss: I really just miss sleeping on my back. Oh and maybe buying regular clothes ; ) It's a good thing it keeps me from shopping.

I am spazzing about: No spazzing feeling more and more prepared each week and checking things off the list in preparation.

I am looking forward to: The crib set should be delivered this week. Excited to put it together and get the room set up. 

Movements: Kicks are becoming a lot stronger and sometimes take me by surprise. Lots of either flipping or moving around in there. This past weekend you could see my belly shift all to one side when baby moved.

Milestones: Made it to the 3rd trimester!
  • Lungs are mature enough that he/she probably would survive if he/she was born now.

It's a....: Boy or Girl??

I'm really starting to countdown the days now until the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment