Monday, July 30, 2012

25 weeks


How big is baby this week:  size of a cauliflower

http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/25-weeks-pregnant.aspx


Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: At the doctor's office today + 5lbs from starting weight

Symptoms: Things have started to be come uncomfortable. Decent amount of pressure in my lower stomach and aches in my lower back. 

Sleep: Sleeping is just ok. Mosby continutes to want to sleep with us. I can't seem to get very comfortable so end up tossing and turning a lot through the night...baby must get really dizzy.

I am loving: My friend Janelle gave me a bunch of her maternity clothes and also suggested getting the Gap Maternity tees. I love them! I got one in black and one in white. They are can be dressed up or down, super comfy, long, and show off the baby bump very nicely. I'm also really enjoying our weekends.

I miss: Sleeping on my back

I am spazzing about: I've started to think more about the delivery which makes me a little anxious and nervous. After going to the doctor today I felt a little more at ease and have planned to set up a time to meet with some friends of ours who did a water birth at home to discuss techniques and any insight. Dr. told us just to be as overly prepared as we can. Bryan and I plan to put together our hospital binder here in the next couple weeks that will include our birth plans.

I am looking forward to: Getting a crib ordered and the nursery set up. We found another crib and changing table/dresser set that we like and is priced great compared to the other one I had picked out/ordered from Pottery Barn. I'm also getting excited about our trip to Michigan in a couple weeks to visit our friends Julie and Adam!

Movements: Baby has become very active; lots of kicking and moving around. This weekend was the first time I noticed the kicks on the outside of my stomach. Maybe we have a soccer player to be?? :)

It's a....: Boy or Girl??

1 comment:

  1. I love cauliflower! :-) Counting down the days until we know if it's a boy or girl!!! 39!

    ReplyDelete