Monday, July 16, 2012

23 Weeks

How big is baby this week:  size of a grapefruit!


http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/23-weeks-pregnant.aspx?MsdVisit=1

Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: +3.5 lbs from starting weight.

Symptoms: Feeling great! I'm feeling very grateful that I have had rarely any pregnancy sypmtoms so far.

Cravings: Fruit and chocolate. I have a feeling these cravings won't go away. :)

Sleep: I didn't sleep very well for part of last week due to Bryan being out of town for a work Seminar in Chicago....I slept great though Saturday and Sunday night once he returned!

I am loving: My skin has benefited for the positive with being pregnant. My skin feels smooth and easier to take care of. Agani, I'm also loving how Bryan takes care of me, baby and the dogs. He makes sure I have plenty of fruits and veggies in the house, will get the occassional sweet item when I feel the craving,  reminds me I need to take my supplements/vitamins, takes the dogs for a walk/park when we can't go together, plus all the other things he does!

I am spazzing about: No spazzing last week.

I am looking forward to: The month of August, we have fun and busy weekends ahead. I love summer but this year it's just been way too hot already. I'm ready for Fall. Next doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks.

Movements: Baby kicks regularly throughout the day. My sister, Becca was able to feel baby kick while she was home this past weekend. Her reaction was pretty cute and funny. She squealed and jumped! :)

Milestones: Based on bump.com Baby is now listening to my voice and heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking. We love having Mosby baroo (since the boys don't bark) I love that baby can now hear it and he/she can get used the sound.

It's a....: Sister is in final stages of getting things ready for the baby shower in September .....we hope to have invitations sent out fairly seen. So the countdown begins....note # of days on side of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment