Monday, July 2, 2012

21 weeks

How big is baby this week: 




http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/21-weeks-pregnant.aspx


Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: +3 lb from starting weight.

Symptoms: Felt really good all week. Feeling extra spurts of energy here and there.

Cravings: Fruit and chocolate

Aversions: No aversions. I finally have been eating a little bit of red meat.

Sleep: Sleeping fine. We did have to go out and buy a fan that I can use in the bedroom. I get so warm in the middle of the night. I feel a little bad because Bryan says it's really cold.

I am loving: I'm super excited about the gift I got Bryan for our anniversary this week. Part of it may be baby related. :) Hopefully, he will like it as much as I did.

I am spazzing about: I'm starting to get anxious about setting up Baby E's room. I know there is plenty of time ahead we just have a busy summer and I'm not sure how much I will want to do late in the pregnancy. With this extreme heat we are having in MO I've been worrying way too much about the dogs. I worry that they are outside too long or that they got stuck in one of the slats in the fence (happened to Mosby when he was a puppy and I guess it was minorly traumatic for me...I won't forget that!). I worry while we are at work that the air conditioning is going to break since it's working so hard and that they will get too overheated or that I left something on at the house that could cause a fire or accidentally left one of them outside before we left. Yes, I know I'm overly worried and it drives Bryan nuts!

I am looking forward to: July 4th for the day off work and to celebrate our 3 year anniversary.


Movements: I can feel baby move a lot more now and kicks are pretty strong.

Milestones: Can't believe we are over half way there!

It's a....: Bryan and I have been really good and haven't even thought about peeking at the envelope. Bryan thinks we are having a girl and I'm starting to think the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment