Monday, February 27, 2012

The Weekend

Friday, I was able to work from home which was really nice. That evening Bryan and I just chilled at the house. My dad came over and we had our FRINGE night. Dad brought a variety of ice cream samplers for us as a treat. 


This actually was a lot of ice cream!


Saturday, Bryan had to work at the office for a bit. Mom and dad came over in the afternoon to help me out . I thought Mosby had a really pale toungue and was acting a little funny with his neck. He had been having an upset stomach for a couple days so he had me worried there for awhile. Thankfully, he was all fine! That evening I met Lauren out at the Plaza Frontenac and we did a little shopping. Afterwards, Bryan picked me up and we went to his Business Networking (BNI) group’s party in downtown Clayton. It was a lot of fun! Hurricanes, Wine, and some Cajun food. Delish!


We couldn't pass up the Kate Spade store, love!



The party was on the 18th floor, this was the view from the roof.



View of downtown Clayton















Sunday, went to church, had lunch with the fam , Bryan took the dogs to the park since it was a gorgeous day out while I did lots of cleaning at the house. My new friend is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! The bathtubs look sparkling white! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment