Thursday, February 9, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

Superbowl Sunday was a blast. I met Lauren and Andy out at Lifetime Fitness in chesterfield for an hour Turbo dance class with Lauren. Oh my......it was definitely a lot of fun but I was exhausted by the end. That's what I get though for not working out in forever. Time to get back in shape.

Afterwards Lauren and I had an impromptu shopping stop at Macys.....fun!

For the actual superbowl Mom, Dad, Grandma, Lauren and Andy came over to watch the game. I think we were all rooting for the Giants! This year I wasn't too thrilled about the match up so I really was more interested in seeing Kelly Clarkson sing the national anthem and Madonna's halftime performance. We of course feasted on an assortment of delicious foods! Thanks guys for coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment