Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 34

How big is baby this week:  size of a butternut squash
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/34-weeks-pregnant.aspx

Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: Baby and I are really packing on the pounds now at 14lbs from starting weight. I keep forgetting to take bump photos so this is as good as it gets.


Symptoms: Low back achiness, braxton hicks contractions randomly, warm/hot most of the time, some shortness of breath.  
Sleep: Starting to have trouble sleeping again with hip and back pain and baby does some kicking in the night too.
I miss: Full night of sleep and my regular more comfy clothes.
Things on the to do list:
  • Finish decorating baby girl's room
  • Get carseat installed
  • Finalize song playlist for labor
  • Think about packing bags
I am loving: The weather!

I am looking forward to: My mom and dad purchased a photography session for a shower gift so I am in the works of setting up a maternity shoot sometime this month.
Movements: Baby Girl still continues to do a lot of moving around. The family went out last Friday night for happy hour fondue at the Stone Cellar Fondue on Main Street and when they brought out the chocolate baby girl starting kicking up a storm! On Sunday I went to see the new Clint Eastwood baseball movie, Trouble with the Curve with my dad and baby kicked through the whole thing. She's already taking after her momma loving chocolate and baseball! :) 
Milestones:  
  • Finally made a decision on crib sheets and on a rocker/glider. We got them in the mail this past week.


  • Signed up for the October baptism class at our church

It's a....: GIRL!

A friend/co-worker just gave this to me today engraved with her name


No comments:

Post a Comment