Tuesday, October 16, 2012

36 Weeks

How big is baby this week:  size of a honeydew!
http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/36-weeks-pregnant.aspx?MsdVisit=1

Due Date: November 13, 2012

Weight Gain: Total gain of 16lbs
Symptoms: Braxton hicks, hot most of the time, lots of bathroom trips, tired more, completely indecisive
Sleep: Maybe a little less than I have been but not enough to complain yet or feel exhausted.  However, one thing I can't wait for after baby is born is putting on a pair of normal sweatpants and sleeping for at least an hr all cozied up on my back!
I miss: With the Cardinals in the playoffs I'm kind of missing that I can't have a beer while watching the game. Or with the fall weather being so perfect it would be nice to go out to the wineries for a glass of wine.
I am loving: Post Season Baseball, GO CARDS!! The weather! And LOVED our maternity photo session!


Finally got something put on the wall....love this deer decal!
Still more to put up and need some pop of color.

I am looking forward to: Going to the Cards game on either Thursday or Friday this week with Lauren! Yay, girls night at the ballpark!
Movements: Active as normal and getting bigger! At my doc appointment this week baby girl's head had dropped. The doctor will check progression next week on Tuesday.
Milestones:  Baby will be full term in 7 days! I can't believe it the time has gone by so fast!
It's a....: GIRL!

If you are interested in guessing baby girl's date of birth and how much she will weigh follow the link and fill in your guess.


 http://www.expectnet.com/games/Baby-Emerson

For Reference

Bryan
7 lbs 12 oz
21 in
Born at 10:05 am

Jess
6 lbs 10 oz
20 in
Born at 4:13 am


No comments:

Post a Comment