Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Miscellaneous Items

This is a very random miscellaneous post of items.

My eyes recently started bothering me to the point I just couldn't force the contacts in. I decided it was time to get my eyes checked. Yes, I indeed wear my contacts way to long during the day. The doc told me I need to start wearing my glasses way more often to allow some oxygen in. My presciprtion changed so I had to buy a new pair. I decided to go with the rimless on the bottom kind which I was skeptical about because I have a fairly strong prescirption and I thought they would look funny. I actually love them! They fit so much betteer than my previous more fashionable black leopard print ones.



I've been quite the cookie baker in the past week. I had to make several batches at the request of some co-workers. :) They wanted to know my secret recipe but really I just followed the one on the back of the Toll House chocolate chips. They don't believe me. haha.

Jaxson decided he wanted some too! He was so close but not enough. (he really didn't lick it but he stretched as far as he could)


My manager, Becky with a co-worker's son. We met her and Josiah out for lunch last week. He is seriously the cutest little guy! He just smles and laughs all the time and loves to kick his feet like he's on the move. I bet he starts walking anytime!
 My new favorite meal below!

tomato and roasted red pepper soup and naan from Trader Joes

Mosby was being quite the cuddler this weekend. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment