Monday, May 13, 2013

6 months

How big is baby: At a little over six months old Addie is fitting into size 3-6 and 6 months perfectly.  She is just over 13lbs.

 
Weight Gain/loss: While I have lost all the baby weight and the scale numbers aren't too bad I really need to start watching what I eat. I pretty much have used breastfeeding as an excuse to eat whatever I want whenever.

Cravings: Addie eats about every 1.5-3 hours. We just started feeding her some solid veggies/fruit the past couple weeks. I feel hungry all the time still! I can’t seem to kick the sweet tooth habit.

Symptoms:
Tired and feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get what I want/need done.
 
Sleep:  Addie is a great sleeper at night. We continue to co-sleep which helps out tremendously while still breastfeeding. Addie eats while half asleep and momma feeds while half asleep it works out nicely and I highly recommend as long as certain things are followed. My most recent favorite book to read to Addie before bed was given to us by our friend Jill, "It's time to sleep my love". I love the book and Addie gives me the cutest look in her eyes while she listens to me read it.
 
I miss: I definitely miss Addie while I'm at work and while I am thankful to still be breastfeeding I kind of miss having my own body to myself. Sometimes it just gets exhausting to pump at work everyday, always having to think what I can eat/drink, and making sure I wear certain clothes for easier feedings.
 
I am loving: How Addie is such a happy girl, she loves dancing with us, and loves being outside.

I am looking forward to: The nice weather just so we can continue to take Addie out and experience new things. Even though it's not until next month I'm looking forward to Becca coming home and seeing Addie. The last time she saw her was over Christmas so she was only about 8-10 weeks old, she has changed so much since than!
 
Movements: She rolls over from back to from and front to back all the time, she is in the process of trying to crawl, sits up on her own and loves to bounce/jump on people's laps and her excersaucer.
 
Milestones: Most recent would be her sitting up by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment